Wednesday, February 1, 2012

everyday routine

Here's what I ate for the rest of the day:

Lunch
1/2 c rice : 2
fish : 5
salad (with dried squid) : 1
mangoes : 2
coke light : 0
coffee (without sugar) : 0
Dinner:
arroz caldo 1.5 cups : 6
chicken : 3
egg : 2
tofu (fried with pam spray) : 3
total for the day : 25 points.

im 6 points over my usual 19 today ...

It has been a while since i last stepped on the scale. Well, not that long ago, last week to be exact. Around monday. It has been so hard these past 3 weeks. On my last entry here, I was stuck at 135. Now I am stuck at 133 lbs. I work out almost everyday now, and spend an average of 2 hours at the gym but my stuboorn weight wont move an inch. It has been so slow. But then again, I went to palawan, ate the week before wayyyyy beyond my points, and now, only half of the week and I have used up almost half of my extra 35 points.
I have also been reading on weight watchers, and it's good to know that there are really a lot of peole who go through the same thing. Nakaka frustrate lang talaga. I am tired almost everyday. I hardly spend time with the boys (with work and all) - all because of my fixation in
being back to my high school weight. I have been on this thing for almost 3 months now and all i can say is that it really has been taking so long.... Nakakainip. But im not gaining, so i guess thats also a good thing.
Hay. I'm not shallow, really i'm not.
til tomorrow....

happy eating peeps.!
ps.. i thought about bacon and waffles all day today. hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment