Thursday, February 9, 2012

On my 11th week....

I am on my 11th week with weight watchers and I must
Say that I've never felt so good in a long time! I lost
3 inches on my waist, 1 cup size down and lost a total
Of 18lbs. I blame the alcohol intake for the plateau, but I can say now that I am way past that now. starting weight was almost 148lbs and now, for the first time
Since 2006, I am 129lbs! Still wayyyyy far from my ambisyosya goal of
108 lbs, but I am definitely getting there.... On my
3rd month with weight watchers (which is next week) I will for the first time
reward myself with something deep fried!!! Hahahahaha
My staple diet most days consists of Ligo premium sardines in tomato sauce (3pts per can), lots of veggies, diet soda (hoard them!), K cereal, purefoods corned
Beef with potatoes, monggo on fridays and lots of Sinigang! Love weight watchers!!!!!
I am down to 19pts a day, exercise 6 times a week and lookin forward in doing this longer!
Here's what I had today:
Mangoes breakfast 2 pts
Boxing 2 hours plus 5 pts (22 pts left)
Lunch
1 cup rice 4 pts
1/2 c corned beef with potatoes 6 pts
Sinigang soup 1 pt

Merienda
2 pcs pandesal 4 pts
Coffee w/o sugar 0

Dinner
Lucky mee chicken noodles 5pts
San mig light 1 bottle 2
Total 24 pts! Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment