Monday, January 9, 2012

Seventh week on weight watchers

Today is not a particularly good day for me. I know that it's quite an improvement that I lost almost 13 lbs for the whole 6 weeks, but, I'm starting to think if I can really stick to this and do this all my life. I know it's quite ambitious to aim for my weight when I was in high school, but upon reading all the success stories online, there was one thing that stood out-- that most of them were currently on thier weight during high school.
But, I am particularly, extra hungry today. It's also my fault that i wasnt able to have my breakfast this morning. Heck, it's only 3:00 pm and i am hungryyyyyyyy.
I am also on my 4th week boxing, which I really enjoy.
But, today is not a good day.
I hope I dont faint later at the gym....
here's what i ate for lunch:

Coke zero = 0
rice 1 c = 4
Sinigang na bangus (head part) = 3
Adobong pusit 1/2 = 3
string beans stir fried 1/2 = 1
total points = 11

I only have 9 points left for the day.Plus an additional 3 or 4 with boxing later.
Will splurge on dinner.

Hay........

No comments:

Post a Comment