Friday, January 6, 2012

I still have steak!




Last night we had dinner at Le Entrecote along Burgos Circle. It was a sort of despedida/Birthday celebration for my dad's youngest sibling, tito recto.

I had 12 points left for the day after eating my 8 points during the earlier part of the day.
But guess what, I even had the steak!

First part of the meal was the bread with butter.. 5 points

then the salad :) soo yummy...





then... the steak. though i had my steak sauce served separately, since provencal butter has way too many points...steak points (i ate half) 5 points.



I didnt have the luxury for the dessert... though i had a glass of wine...2 points.. and 2 bottles of beer 4 points. :)

total points for the day:

lunch:

rice 1 c = 4
tuna 3/4 c = 4

Dinner :
salad w/ dressing ; 2
wine ; 2
bread with butter : 5
steak (lean) = 5
beer 2 = 4

total for the day = 26 points

went 24points over my usual 20... so i still have 31 points left for the weekend...

I love weight watchers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment